Saturday, February 9, 2013

Quick and Easy Crochet Backpack


Crochet Backpack with Stripes
I made this sweet little backpack for my daughter's little girl.  (She's a nanny and the little girl is 2.)  The backpack with the flowers is the same pattern.

Wouldn't this be a fun gift for a little girl on Easter or a Spring/Summer birthday?

The next time I make it, I'll post the instructions here on my blog.



Lovin' it!  Click here to see this sweet backpack in my ETSY shop!

I'm adding instructions as I go along making my next backpack.  Here's the first one: 
Flower Pedals Instructions **Draft**:

(Note:  The stem is just 20 SS's)
Needle size 5.0
Chain 7 (do not turn)
Single stitch in first stitch
DS in next 5 stitches
SS in last stitch
SS twice
SS into the first stitch on the top
DS in next 5 stitches
SS into last stitch
That's it!  You've done it!
 Annabelle

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute bag!

Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
http://www.usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/02/submarine-sunday-17_2.html

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

My granddaughter would LOVE That bag...she has so many...why not another really cute one?!

Loretta - Thoughtful Gems said...

Very cute bag... lovely colors!!

sammysgrammy said...

Would also make a great beach bag.

Aloquin said...

Very nice! Is it knit or chrochet?

Annabelle said...

Aloquin - It's crochet. I'll have a tutorial up soon if you'd like to try your hand at making it.

Niki Jackson said...

That's really cute, what a great idea x

Anonymous said...

Love it! thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday!

Handiworkin' Girls said...

Super cute color combination!

SewSweetVIntage said...

Love your back pack. Pinned:)m New follow. Follow back at http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/02/fabulous-flourless-peanut-butter-cookies.html

Serenity Cove said...

Found you at Fluster Buster. Very cute Bag! And that green is one of my favorite colors.

Elise Engh said...

So bright and colorful! I love it!

http://growcreative.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Really nice!!

Susie Buetow said...

ADORABLE!!!! Good luck with all your awesome items! Thank you for linking up in our Crafty Showcase last week.

Thanks for sharing!

xoxo Susie @Bowdabra

New Linky
http://bowdabrablog.com/2013/02/23/crafty-showcase-link-up-anything-fun-in-the-craft-project-linky-2/

Elayine said...

Such a cute bag - I can't crochet to save my life! you do great work
http://astronomygirldesigns.weebly.com/

Hannahbelle said...

do you have the pattern? if so can you send it to me?!?! THX
hannahemangum@gmail.com

My Site said...

When someone writes an post he/she retains the plan of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it.
So that’s why this post is perfect. Thanks!
메이저사이트
온라인경마