Went to CVS last night and spent $28.38 on household items that were on sale or B1G1 deals. I also used my $5.00 ECB + $3.00/$15.00 and saved $11.00 in coupons.
Then I checked out Walgreens ads. And, I'm returning the following from CVS because I found better deals at Walgreens:
(FYI: The Bath & Body Works products are on eBay for bid right now.)
1. Lysol Wipes - 2/$5.00 + had $1.00 coupon. $4.00
2. Band-Aid brand - Should have been 20% off, but that doesn't show up on my receipt. $3.29
3. Loreal Vive Shampoo/Creamrinse - B1G1 free $4.99
NOTE: I did get a $3.00 ECB which I get to keep because I'm keeping the items.
Replacing with the following from Walgreens:
1. Lysol Wipes Twin Pack - $3.49 + $1.00 coupon $2.49
2. Walgreens Brand of Band-Aids - B1G1 free 2/$2.79
3. VO5 Shampoo or Conditioner - $0.79 x 2 (I know this isn't nearly the same as Vive)
CVS Total of Returned Items: $12.28; Walgreens Replacement Cost: $6.86
In all fairness to CVS, I did keep the other 4 items I purchased because they were pretty good deals and Walgreens didn't have any deals for the same or similar items this week.
I do love shopping at CVS, but found better deals at Walgreens this week.