Monday, September 22, 2008

Coupon Links for this Week!


WALGREEN's $5.00 of $20.00 for Friday (9-26) and Saturday (9-27) Only: http://www.walgreens.com/hotbuys/default.jsp?xec=hn596_getcoupon


Hobby Lobby Coupons - 30% off Krylon Spray Paint: http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/weekly/coupons/coupon.cfm


Joann Coupons - 40% off: http://www.joann-mail.com/J0913D7Q/coupons_only.html?r=2709_29616&i=J0913D7Q025&bc1=520827824149756600405 and/or enter "SEPTA840" on Joann.com.


9-21-08 through 9-27-08

12 comments:

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

OOOh I hope that sale is going on in RI. I could use a few things!! Thanks for the tip...

Unknown said...

Thank you! I always miss out on their coupons bc I don't get the paper.

esque said...

Thanks for the link! If only Michaels carried a real fabric selection!

TheresaJ said...

Useful stuff!

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

Thanks for the links to the coupons! They always come in handy. :o)

Sugarskull said...

Thanks for the links - I always miss this stuff. I have to try to keep myself away from Michaels, though. I have a problem. :)

Karen said...

Nice blog... I love making those rag baskets.. I made one for my granddaughter for her first Easter basket.

moxylyn said...

Awesome I printed up the Joanns coupon. I'm going there Wednesday!
Thank you!

LaAlicia said...

thanks -- excellent links!

80sMom said...

Thanks for the coupons. Your baskets are just lovely!

Kari said...

Thanks for the Walgreens coupon. I was going to be going there today!

Kim Caro said...

great finds