Thursday, June 17, 2010

Making Friends on ETSY !

I Love Surprises!

Andrea from Swan River Stone surprised me today with a feature on her blog about my ecofriendly organic washcloths.  She probably found my blog through ETSY or maybe even FaceBook, not sure, but she has a beautiful blog!  Here's what she wants us to know about her and her blog:

SwanRiverStone's blog is "based on the three elements above- Grace, Balance, and Strength that is the story behind the name of my business SwanRiverStone.  The Swan is a bird who goes through alot of hell and clumsy growing pains in order to become the beautiful, graceful bird that it is- This is me."


Check out Andrea's beautiful jewelry - here's a quick sample of her 'prettiness:'

5 comments:

swanriverstone said...

Awww;-) blushes. Thank you so much for the wonderful blog spot! I found you and your shop on Etsy through a Thursday blog post thread-you were posting about the blog link features.

Thanks again! Have a sweet day;-)

Andrea

Carolyn Moran said...

Found you thru Etsy forum. Wonderful blog you have. I am your newest follower and I look forward to reading more of your posts. I am a newbie blogger just this week and I would love your input..
http://www.caremorecreations.blogspot.com

sweetybird09 said...

Oh thanks Monica, I will go and see her blog, nice that she featured you, you do have a great product, I should know as one who uses your wash/spa cloths daily!

:)

Joyce

Java said...

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by the Over 40 Bloggers I added your blog to the list!!

Thanks for joining the party and I'm looking forward to our new friendship!

Hope you get lots of followers from it!

Did you get a chance to add your blog to the Follow Friday 40 and Over Blog Hop?

I am now following you! What a great blog you have...I'm going to go read some more!!! Please follow me if you haven't done so already!

Have a great weekend!
Java

Coffee Slut said...

Thank you for the follow ....I am following you back!
I hope you have a fantastic weekend!