Sunday, June 5, 2016

Crochet Patriotic Potpourri Sachet / Gift Bags / Pouch / Milk Jugs- Set of 3 - Red, White & Blue


Crochet Milk Jugs
(Potpourri Sachet, Gift Bags, Pouches, Milk Jugs) 
Annabelle's "Crochet Milk Jugs"


I made these for the upcoming 4th of July - just as home decorations.  Maybe I'll separate the set and give them as gift bags later in the year.  I could fill them with gumballs, jelly beans, potpourri, soaps, etc.   I might even attach a handle and give it to a little girl as an adorable little purse.

If you don't have time to make them for the 4th, maybe make a set for the fall with shades of brown or over the holidays with red and green.  Whatever the color, whatever the theme, they'll be cute.

These are simple to make - I followed my basket pattern but made the base only about 2-3 inches.  Then I grabbed the back loop only and went around once.  Did not increase and grabbed both loops and kept going until I reached my desired height.  I'll make up a pattern and post it here at a later date.






10 comments:

Julia Toussaint said...

very neat! perfect for the summer!

Christine Welsh said...

Great Job! How about linking up to our Brag Bag Tuesday Linking party at ChrissW designs? Christine
ChrisW Designs

joy said...

Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life. I love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...

Thanks to the writer of this article. I appreciate your effort in making this informational blogs. I know it's not easy to do this but you have done a really great job. Congrats. I'm pretty sure your readers enjoying it a lots.


Rica
www.imarksweb.org

Rubiksin said...

This post is worth everyone’s attention. Good work. handmade products online

Victoria Lee said...

This is one of the most informative blog post I have gone through with it today! Really appreciate your efforts on this blog. To get Artisan Initial Necklace I would really check your posts first.

datsvogue said...

I’m frequent reader of your blog. Every post sounds good. Thanks for sharing the info. replica watches india

datsbrand said...

Interesting to read your blog post. Thanks for sharing. replica watches india

شوقي نجاح said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالجبيل
<a href="http://light-elrahman.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8

Shree Priya said...

Wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that I read your blog posts on a regular basis. Your writing style is impressive, keep it up! replica watches india